Currently an industrial site.
Stuffy, dusty and gloomy feeling, Advantage for crime.
Near by is professional art galleries, restaurants, and commercial lane. There is a school and a Care home however near dangerous roads.
Taking advantage: Primary school and the social area with restaurants.
Adding a community sports centre will:
- Create an atmosphere of being part of a community.
- It will encourage the idea of the team and people will learn its importance.
- Good for the mental and physical wellbeing.
- One court but several layouts and possible games.
Adding a community creating and workshop with combined expo will:
- Allow self expression for all ages.
- Learn new skills.
- work with the hands.
- Exhibit their art to their community.
- add sport all on side on train tracks because of noise a less need of light.
- add Family residencies on south side close to the primary school.
- add young. adults and singles on social north-west side for activities.
Need of green spaces?